TAX3702 Taxation of Individuals – Semester 1
TAX3702 Taxation of Individuals
- Your friendly Student Advisor (Tutor) will facilitate the entire experience.
- A vibrant discussion forum for engaging with your classmates and Student Advisor with any subject related matters.
- An activity feed to keep up to date with what is going on with your group
- Email updates or digests direct to your inbox so you know when there are discussion on your forum
- You can start engaging even more personally with your fellow students by sending them direct friendship requests on the forum.
- Revision App where you can compare and discuss assignments and past exam questions.
- An exam pack will be made available for students (mock exam typical questions and answers)
- Share useful resources with your classmates (click below to see what is there now)
- Students have access to a lecturer to answer all questions.
SKU: N/ACategories: 1st Level, 1st Semester, BCom, Premium, Study Groups
- TAX 3702 2014 & 2015 OLUTIONS.pdf
- TAX 3702 EXAM PACK(2).pdf
- TAX 3702 EXAM PACK.pdf
- TAX3702 Oct 2014 exam adjusted to 2015 legislation English.pdf
TAX3702 Taxation of Individuals provides knowledge of and insight into the following topics and the ability to apply this knowledge: basic principles of taxation; calculation of taxable income; prepaid taxes; fringe benefits; retirement benefits; the taxation of investment income; the taxation of non-residents; the taxation of farmers; capital gains tax.
Prescribed book for TAX3702-TXN201B Taxation of Individuals
|Title||A student’s approach to Income Tax: Natural persons. 2014|
|Book Notes||Students must use the latest edition of this book, as the Income Tax Act changes annually.|
I enjoyed the additional study material and multiple choice comparison tool. I also found great value in the newly introduced study packs – great value for money!
My only criticism, which would be difficult to change, is that students don’t communicate within the study groups enough. This is a difficult mentality to change I think, when people register thinking that they are going to to be spoon fed and miraculously pass without doing any work.
I passed FAC3702 with 66%, it was the third time I had written this module! I am so impressed! Waiting for my MAC3702 mark, so holding thumbs that will be a good pass too!
I failed FAC3703, but can’t blame TWP, he site and materials were amazing…I dealt with a lot of work and personal stress during the exam period when I wrote FAC3703 and was just not in the right head space. Nevertheless, I will give it a good bash again in September.
Thank you for all your hard work at TWP! You really made a difference!