Dear Mr. Banks,
I would like to apply for your Social Media Coordinator position with Nutribrands Inc. As a marketing professional with over eight years of experience reaching out to the public I know what it takes to get people talking. In my current position as Social Media Coordinator for StarPoint Media I conduct brand outreach through various online social networks as well as by utilizing the personal network of digital influencers I Have cultivated over the years.
I am adept at making genuine connections that help to spread the word about products they love. My mediation and engagement skills assist me in handling conflict when it arises. In addition I am organized and detail oriented able to handle multiple tasks at once. My verbal and written communication skills are above par. In my work as a Social Media Coordinator I am able to craft messages through email tweet status update and blog post that will reach intended audiences and provoke action. I would love to be able to transfer these skills as your Social Media Coordinator.
I am confident that I will stand out from other applicants for the position and welcome the opportunity to discuss with you my further qualifications. Please contact me to arrange an interview. I look forward to meeting with you and thank you for your consideration.
Social Media Manager Cover Letter
Social Media Managers are in charge for managing social media campaigns for multiple clients. Extensive social media experience is required for this position. Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager include: discussing requirements with clients, developing ideas and creating social media campaigns, making suggestions for changes, creating content, collaborating with writers and editors, generating reports, delivering presentations, and supporting the company’s marketing goals.
A successful Social Media Manager cover letter example should emphasize the following abilities:
- An interest in social media and digital technologies
- Business acumen
- Computer proficiency
- Strong writing skills
- Customer service
- Research skills
- Problem-solving orientation
- Time management and deadline sensitivity
Similar qualities can be observed in the Social Media Manager cover letter sample displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Social Media Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Foreman:
Achieving success in the social media marketing world requires the ability to update and share relevant content, engage with company followers, and cover special events to stimulate outstanding customer experiences and build a loyal client base. As an enthusiastic marketing professional with a comprehensive knowledge of diverse social media channels and strategies, I am well prepared to offer these strengths—and many others—to make a significant impact on your organization as your next Social Media Manager.
From monitoring trends and analyzing metrics to driving brand awareness and increasing SEO, my expertise can be leveraged to enable successful marketing and online communications strategies. I excel at leading efficient and productive teams and implementing forward-thinking strategies and concepts to create and sustain revenue growth.
Following are highlights of my qualifications:
- Overseeing social media content for high-profile companies while working effectively and collaboratively with bloggers, fans, and key influencers to propel corporate presence and customer engagement.
- Dramatically increasing website traffic from 7,000 average monthly visitors to more than 29,000 and nearly doubling social referrals from 390 average monthly referrals to 765 as Social Media Manager for Nibo, Inc.
- Creating customer engagement and digital communication initiatives, such as contests and giveaways, to elevate brands’ image.
- Analyzing and reporting social media presence, engagement, and effectiveness across all platforms to boost overall impact and performance.
- Invigorating corporate brand identities through proven and innovative social media strategies designed to incorporate company values and talents.
Considering my proven talent for overseeing the development and management of ambitious social media marketing content—combined with my ability to motivate teams and stimulate enduring customer relationships—I am well positioned to immensely benefit New Vixen. I look forward to discussing the position further with you. Thank you for your consideration.
Nora J. Richards